Professional 3D design and modeling software.Antony Peel
Google SketchUp Pro is Google's contribution to the field of 3D models and structure design. A powerful software application that stands out thanks to its ease of use, making it an advisable alternative if you work in this field.
3D modeling for everyone.
Based on to the success of Google SketchUp (a software application developed to allow anyone to create and place buildings on Google Earth), this version expands its features, offering design tools that are a lot more advanced without being overwhelming, something that does tend to happen with other CAD applications, rendering software and programs focused on engineers and builders.
- Design and generate your own 3D models.
- Includes Layout, a 2D documentation and presentation tool that is also capable of combining 3D designs and text.
- Contains Style Builder, a tool to create arris styles for SketchUp models.
- Add geolocation elements to your models.
- 'Adapt photo' function to create models from real buildings.
- Optimized 3D building modeller.
- New pack of solid tools.
- View thumbnails of the model's scenes.
An important alternative
Once you download SketchUp Pro you'll be able to start creating 3D models, whether a simple floor plan or a full 3D project, with the guarantee of a leading product in the field. This is a trial version, but if you really want to access all its potential, you can always obtain a professional license for Google SketchUp.
Download Google SketchUp Pro, set your imagination free and turn 3D modelling into child's play.
- Requires .NET Framework 2.0 or above.
- Requires Internet Explorer 7.0 or above.
- This is a trial version that allows you to use the application for 4 hours without any limitation.